Thursday, June 18, 2015

This I believe

I believe I need more patients
I believe I need to be better organized
I believe my puppy need obedience training
I believe I have a lot on my mind
I believe my oldest daughter is driving me nuts this morning
I believe ants are gross
I believe bugs serve a purpose
I believe in the God of the bible
I believe there is more to all this
I believe I can set goals and accomplish them
I believe I am better at Math than I originally thought
I believe I still struggle with Math
I believe my husband loves me
I believe some people make mistakes for attention
I believe in Aloe as treatment for almost everything
I believe I can't grow things
I believe I kill far to many plants
I believe my kids are awesome
I believe I need to think of better breakfast options for my family
I believe the FDA is evil
I believe Taco Bell is the greatest thing ever
I believe I am blessed
I believe in Angels, not deceased loved ones with wings
I believe in miracles
I believe I have a good mechanic
I believe I am falling behind in life

No comments:

Post a Comment