Thursday, June 18, 2015

" I Believe I Can't Grow Things" Freewriting

I believe I cannot grow things. I have no green thumb. I did sort of grow beautiful children though. Go me. They agree exceptional. Is it normal to be this wigged out over the fact this freewriting stuff will reveal my inability to spell. I mean I am total nervous about the condition of this little exercise. Exercise, man I need to work out. I like to. I don't like to run. I am not totally convinced that running is natural. Man I am spelling so bad that autocorrect doesn't even know what to do with my words. My words are many. It is scary to know I could do this all day. I just keep thinking about it. I have so much I want to write down, But I think there was a point to this, oh yeah, growing things or in my case not growing things. If I plant it, chances are it will die. Why does nature hate me? My Mom couldn't grow things, but she couldn't cook either. Oh my so many words with the horrible squiggly red line under it. Ah, I don't like this not going back to fix stuff rule. Maybe I read the article wrong. I can cook, so maybe the ability to do things isn't genetic. I am not so sure I have anything worth writing down officially. I mentioned I love Taco Bell, in that essay thing. Maybe that would have been better to freewrite about, because I am hungry. My lack of a green thumb is pretty cut and dry, I can't grow plants. Not much to continue to write about there. But I am digging this exercise, but I fear I might be coming across like I have ADHD. My thoughts are still on food. Why do I always want lunch by 9 am. Its sad to know that you can't get a burger when you want one. Oh, now my mind is back on exercising. I should consider a diet, just to feel better. Like eat healthier. I feed my family healthy, you can tell because when my kids get to eat sugar they transform into wild uncontrollable manic creatures with no restraint. I  blame sugar, but maybe other kids just build up a tolerance, like alcoholics. Oh no, more red squiggly lines. I wonder if its normal to worry about what my carpets made of. I keep thinking it could be poisonous. I love the dollar tree store, but I am also convinced that everything is made in China and that means it is poisonous because the Chinese want us all to die off slowly in some sort of world power move. But then I realize I might just be over dramatic or crazy. And lazy I guess because I still get water guns and various other little treats from the dollar tree. LAzy, this morning I was. I have gotten use to 4 am and that's weird. I miss it when I wake up at 7 and have to get the kids ready and myself ready and everyone fed. Its like little indoor farm around here.
521 words

7 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this blog post! I found it extremely humorous. I also have an incredibly hard time spelling. It is my greatest downfall. I am comforted that I am not the only who has this struggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this blog post! I found it extremely humorous. I also have an incredibly hard time spelling. It is my greatest downfall. I am comforted that I am not the only who has this struggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, like you, could not grow anything to save my life. I have tried over and over and it never works. My grandma though has this amazing garden, she grows pretty much everything, and I somehow wonder why I didn't get this trait. I'm extremely jealous. I also agree with you on why we can't eat lunch at 9 AM. That always seems to be the time I am hungry for it. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, like you, could not grow anything to save my life. I have tried over and over and it never works. My grandma though has this amazing garden, she grows pretty much everything, and I somehow wonder why I didn't get this trait. I'm extremely jealous. I also agree with you on why we can't eat lunch at 9 AM. That always seems to be the time I am hungry for it. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also struggle with spelling sometimes I hate how some things mean the same but are spelt different. Another thing like in your post, I can not garden to save my life. My mom does a great job. This year we did not make a garden but in years past we have. I have no idea why I make everything die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blod post! I was incredibly impressed with your ability to draw in your audience with only ten minutes of writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica, I'm addicted. I was just going to get on here and read a couple blog entries, and I can't even get past yours. Heaven forbid when you say "I am spelling so bad that autocorrect doesn't even know what to do with my words." Spelling is not my greatest accomplishment. Some words mean the same and are spelled totally different, and others just not spelled like I think they should be. ha-ha. My sister is ALWAYS correcting me..geez. Besides, now you got me hungry, and I didn't even talk about me not having a green thumb. Good job!

    ReplyDelete