Wednesday, June 10, 2015

It's a BLOG

Oh My Gosh! It's a BLOG! I may be overly excited. Blog by definition is... never mind. Wikipedia is confusing. In my own definition Blog is a fun little place where all my thoughts can find a home. And, oh boy, do I have some thoughts. I may need to be sure to rethink how this goes down. Some of my thoughts should stay in my head. Like the lady in front of me in Mommy Drop Off Line Purgatory, and how I thought about how it wouldn't kill little Timmy to walk an extra ten feet to the front door so she should pull up and let, I don't know, one of the other eleven hundred cars up to a position to drop off their kids. 
seriously animated GIF See, this is therapeutic. Everyone (as I talk to myself) be patient. Maybe I will get the hang of this blog stuff and it won't look like a hideous jumbled disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment